The JIB-PMES Holiday Credit Scheme
The Holiday Pay Scheme is designed to deliver and fund the holiday pay entitlement required under the JIB-PMES National Working Rule Agreement, and also to comply with the requirements of the 1998 Working Time Regulations. The scheme is available to all Employers in the industry, employing both hourly paid and salaried, site and office staff. The Holiday Pay Scheme covers 30 days holiday which includes 8 Public Holidays (Bank Holidays).
By joining the Holiday Pay Scheme you will be bound at all times to comply with the JIB-PMES NWR’s. To help with business cash-flow you will be required to purchase a Weekly Holiday Credit per Employee, this will be calculated and invoiced on a monthly basis, thus spreading the cost of JIB-PMES Holiday Pay and Benefits Package over the full year (Total Credits 60). The JIB will send you a statement every month listing the employees in the scheme and the value of credits for each individual
Key Benefits Joining the Holiday Pay Scheme
- Help with the cash flow throughout the year
- Reduction in the Holiday Pay Payroll costs for your business, as the Industry Pension Scheme does not require contributions when an employee’s holiday payment is funded under the Holiday Pay Scheme
- More “take home” pay for employees
- Predicting and knowing the costs for your business
- Freeing up your office staff and saving in staff administration time
- Automatic payments prior to a holiday by the JIB-PMES
- Easy to administrate and reducing your employment cost.
- Additional Holiday Pay – for members of Unite the Union
- Sickness with Pay Entitlements- in addition to SSP
- Financial Assistance for Lost Tools
- Free Registration Cards
- Free Grading
- Accidental Disability
- Insolvency Protection Scheme
If you are interested in registering as a JIB-PMES Participant Company you can view and download an enrolment form
It should be noted that from the time the form is completed and signed, it is taken that the Company have agreed to comply with the all the requirements as laid down in the JIB-PMES NWR’s Handbook.