UK-PHMES CSCS Gas Service Fitter Blue Card:
valid for up to 5 years
Standard Fee £40. FREE to members of Unite the Union and employees of participant companies, whose company are purchasing Holiday Credits on their behalf. Standard turnaround up to 28 days
• POSTAGE – If you have ordered a card from JIB-PHMES and have not received it in the post, please allow 1 calendar month before ordering a replacement. This allows any cards which may still be in the Royal Mail system to be returned to us as undelivered. This does not apply to cards processed by the fast track method.
Fast-track rapid processing additional £60
Gas Service Fitter Blue registration SmartCard
Issued to those who have achieved Level 2 NVQ/SVQ qualifications or an equivalent qualification in Gas Installation & Maintenance; Domestic Natural Gas Installation & Maintenance; Central Heating & Water Heating; Gas Emergency Services Operations; Gas Maintenance; Gas Network Operation Service Paying (Mains); Gas Equipment Fault Diagnosis & Rectification. PLEASE NOTE: SOME CITY & GUILDS CERTIFICATES MAY NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATIONS FOR GAS SERVICE FITTER BLUE CARDS
- City & Guilds 598-1 Gas Installation Studies
- City & Guilds 662-1 Level 2 Cert. for Service Engineers (GAS)
- City & Guilds Intermediate Cert in Gas Fitting
- Level 2 6012 NVQ Central Heating & Water Heating
- Level 2 6012 NVQ Domestic Natural Gas Inst. & Maint. (ACS)
- Level 2 6013 NVQ Gas Services Inst. & Maint. (Domestic App.)
- Level 2 6016 NVQ Gas Services Installation & Maintenance
- Level 2 6034 NVQ Domestic Natural Gas Installation
- City & Guilds 597-1 Craft Cert. Heating & Ventilating Fitting
*This is not an extensive list – you may be eligible for this card if you hold similar qualifications. Please contact the JIB for clarification (you may be asked to send in your certificates for this purpose).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the statutory regulations that apply to gas installers you must be individually GAS SAFE registered. You will be asked to provide your individual LICENCE number when you apply for this card.
Card holders working on gas must hold a current Gas Safe registration. To check an installer’s registration status please telephone Gas Safe 0800 4085500 or go to www.gassaferegister.co.uk
This card does not prove competence in gas work or Gas Safe Registration.