UK-PHMES CSCS HEATING FITTER BLUE CARD: VALID FOR UP TO 5 YEARS
Standard Fee £40. FREE to members of Unite the Union and employees of participant companies, whose company are purchasing Holiday Credits on their behalf. Standard turnaround up to 28 days
• POSTAGE – If you have ordered a card from JIB-PHMES and have not received it in the post, please allow 1 calendar month before ordering a replacement. This allows any cards which may still be in the Royal Mail system to be returned to us as undelivered. This does not apply to cards processed by the fast track method.
Fast-track rapid processing additional £60
Heating Fitter Blue registration SmartCard
Issued to those who have achieved Level 2 NVQ/SVQ; Level 2 NVQ Diploma or an equivalent qualification in Heating & Ventilating.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATIONS FOR HEATING FITTER BLUE CARDS
- City & Guilds 597-1 Craft Cert. Heating & Ventilating Fitting
- City & Guilds 604-1 Craft in Heating & Ventilating Fitting
- City & Guilds 618-1 Craft Heating & Ventilating Engineering Fitting
- City & Guilds Domestic Heating and Ventilating Craft Certificate
- Level 2 6008 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 2 6018 NVQ in Heating and Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 2 6088 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 2 6088 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic-Installation)
- Level 2 6188 NVQ Diploma in Heating & Ventilating
- C&G Level 2 6189-21 NVQ Diploma in Installing and Maintaining Domestic Heating Systems
- BPEC Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
- EAL Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
* This is not an extensive list – you may be eligible for this card if you hold similar qualifications. Please contact the JIB for clarification, you may be asked to send in your certificates for this purpose.