Heating Fitter gold card
JIB-PMES CSCS /UK-PHMES HEATING FITTER GOLD CARD:
VALID FOR UP TO 5 YEARS
Issued to those who have achieved appropriate Level 3 NVQ/SVQ; Level 3 NVQ Diploma or equivalent qualifications in Domestic Heating or Heating & Ventilating.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATIONS FOR HEATING FITTER GOLD CARDS
- City & Guilds 597-2 Advanced Craft Heating & Ventilating Fitting
- City & Guilds 604-2 Advanced Craft Heating & Ventilating Fitting
- City & Guilds Advanced Craft Certificate in Domestic Heating and Ventilating
- Level 3 6008 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 3 6018 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 3 6088 NVQ in Heating and Ventilating (Domestic)
- City & Guilds 6189-41 Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
- BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
This is not an extensive list – you may be eligible for this card if you hold similar qualifications. Please contact the JIB-PMES for clarification, you may be asked to send in your certificates for this purpose.
NARIC/UK ENIC applicants: Those applying for a Heating Fitter gold card must provide a full NARIC/UK ENIC ‘Industry Skills Statement’ including Primary Source Verification. The JIB-PMES no longer accepts standard NARIC/UK ENIC ‘Statements of Comparability’ in support of Heating Fitter gold card applications.
The standard card fee is £40. Cards are FREE to members of Unite the Union and employees of participant companies whose company is purchasing Holiday Credits or Welfare Benefits on their behalf.
If you are applying for a free card, please download a copy of the application form and submit your application either by email or hard copy. We cannot accept online applications for free cards.
Applicants should receive their cards within 28 days of receipt of a correctly completed application form and payment of fee.
Fast track turnaround:
Designed to return cards within 4 working days of receipt of a correctly completed application form and payment of fee.
Fast track rapid processing is an additional £60 (total fee of £100 for Heating Fitter gold card applications).
Applicable fees are payable at the point of application and are non-refundable.
Note on postage:
If you have ordered a card from the JIB-PMES and have not received it in the post, please allow 1 calendar month before ordering a replacement. This allows any cards which may still be in the Royal Mail system to be returned to us as undelivered. This does not apply to fast track applications.