Select Page

Non-UK Qualifications: UK NARIC/UK ENIC

Note: Due to the UK leaving the European Union, the UK NARIC national agency function is now UK ENIC – managed by Ecctis

THE JIB-PMES welcomes applications for JIB-PMES CSCS registration cards from applicants holding non-UK qualifications.

The type of registration card that we can issue depends on the level of qualifications held by an individual. We need to be sure that foreign qualifications meet the same level as those in the UK.

The UK National Information Centre (UK ENIC) provides a service to compare foreign qualifications with their UK equivalent. UK ENIC will issue an Industry Skills Statement which confirms whether a non-UK qualification is acceptable for UK registration.

A list of the services that UK ENIC can provide, and the cost, is available on the UK ENIC website:

Important note: The JIB-PMES will now only accept full UK ENIC ‘Industry Skills Statements’, including Primary Source Verification in support of card applications.

Standard NARIC/UK ENIC ‘Statements of Comparability’ are no longer sufficient as adequate supporting evidence for card applications.

Please contact UK ENIC directly if you have non-UK qualifications and wish to apply for a JIB-PMES CSCS Registration card.

Suffolk House
68-70 Suffolk Road
GL50 2ED

Phone: 0330 912 0030


“A card to be proud of”

x Logo: Shield Security
This Site Is Protected By
Shield Security