PMES Manager black card
JIB-PMES CSCS /UK-PHMES MANAGER BLACK CARD:
VALID FOR UP TO 5 YEARS
A JIB-PMES CSCS Manager black card will be issued to applicants who can provide:
- Evidence of having completed an appropriate Level 4 or higher PMES and/or Managerial related N/SVQ or equivalent qualification (e.g. BTEC, Degree or ILM/CIM approved management programme etc.). This must be supported by one suitable employer endorsement which confirms the applicant has at least one years’ experience working as a PMES Manager in accordance with the requirements of provided PMES Manager criteria.
- Evidence of having met the requirements for a JIB-PMES Gold card (i.e. through achievement of an appropriate PMES L3 S/NVQ Diploma or Advanced Craft qualification), plus of having completed one of the following courses:
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- IOSH Managing Safely/Managing Safely in Construction
- CCNSG Safety Passport – Supervising/Leading a Team Safely course
This must also be supported by one suitable employer endorsement which confirms the applicant has at least one years’ experience working as a PMES Manager in accordance with the requirements of provided PMES Manager criteria.
All applicants MUST also pass the CITB MAP test or provide evidence of having completed a suitable alternative H&S qualification.
The standard card fee is £40. Cards are FREE to members of Unite the Union and employees of participant companies whose company is purchasing Holiday Credits or Welfare Benefits on their behalf.
If you are applying for a free card, please download a copy of the application form and submit your application either by email or hard copy. We cannot accept online applications for free cards.
Applicants should receive their cards within 28 days of receipt of a correctly completed application form and payment of fee.
Fast track turnaround:
Designed to return cards within 4 working days of receipt of a correctly completed application form and payment of fee.
Fast track rapid processing is an additional £60 (total fee of £100 for Manager black card applications)
Note on postage: If you have ordered a card from the JIB-PMES and have not received it in the post, please allow 1 calendar month before ordering a replacement. This allows any cards which may still be in the Royal Mail system to be returned to us as undelivered. This does not apply to fast track applications.