Plumber gold card
JIB-PMES CSCS PLUMBER GOLD CARD:
VALID FOR UP TO 5 YEARS
This card is issued to those who have achieved Level 3 NVQ/SVQ or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing or an equivalent qualification (i.e. City and Guilds Advanced Craft Certificate).
Note: Level 2 qualifications and Level 3 vocationally related qualifications (e.g. C&G 6129 or 6035 qualifications) are not acceptable for this card.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATIONS FOR PLUMBER GOLD CARDS
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- City & Guilds 9189-03 Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Domestic Heating
- BPEC 603/4526/3 Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Domestic Heating
- EAL 603/4028/9 Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Domestic Heating
- EAL C00/4278/7 Building Services Engineering (Level 3) – Plumbing and Heating
- City & Guilds 6189-31 Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing & Heating
- BPEC NVQ Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing & Heating
- EAL NVQ Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing & Heating
- FAS National Craft Certificate (Plumber)
- City & Guilds 596-2 Advanced Craft Certificate in Plumbing
- City & Guilds 603-2 Advanced Craft Certificate in Plumbing
- City & Guilds 617-2 Advanced Craft Certificate in Plumbers’ Work
- City & Guilds 617-3 Supplementary Cert. in Sheetwork for Plumbers
- City & Guilds 617-4 Supplementary Cert. in Bronze Welding
- City & Guilds 617-5 Supplementary Cert. in Welding of Mild Steel
- City & Guilds 631 Plumbing Technician’s Certificate Part One
- FETAC Level 6 Advanced Craft Certificate – Plumbing
- Level 3 6009 NVQ in Mechanical Engineering Services – Plumbing
- Level 3 6019 NVQ in Mechanical Engineering Services – Plumbing
- Level 3 6024 NVQ in Mechanical Engineering Serv. Plumbing (Oil)
- Level 3 6089 NVQ in Mechanical Engineering Services – Plumbing
- SCOTVEC modules
If you have completed either the Level 2 and/or Level 3 Plumbing Technical Certificates (City & Guilds 6129/6035 or BPEC/EAL equivalent qualifications) and are not continuing your studies to the BPEC, EAL or City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ/SVQ Diploma, the only card you will be eligible to apply for is the Labourer/Plumber’s Mate card
NARIC/UK ENIC applicants: Those applying for a Plumber gold card must provide a full NARIC/UK ENIC ‘Industry Skills Statement’ including Primary Source Verification. The JIB-PMES no longer accepts standard NARIC/UK ENIC ‘Statements of Comparability’ in support of Plumber gold card applications.
The standard card fee is £40. Cards are FREE to members of Unite the Union and employees of participant companies whose company is purchasing Holiday Credits or Welfare Benefits on their behalf.
If you are applying for a free card, please download a copy of the application form and submit your application either by email or hard copy. We cannot accept online applications for free cards.
Applicants should receive their cards within 28 days of receipt of a correctly completed application form and payment of fee.
Fast track turnaround:
Designed to return cards within 4 working days of receipt of a correctly completed application form and payment of fee.
Fast track rapid processing is an additional £60 (total fee of £100 for Plumber gold card applications)
Applicable fees are payable at the point of application and are non-refundable.
Note on postage: If you have ordered a card from the JIB-PMES and have not received it in the post, please allow 1 calendar month before ordering a replacement. This allows any cards which may still be in the Royal Mail system to be returned to us as undelivered. This does not apply to fast track applications.