CSCS Card Renewal

Renewing a JIB UK-PHMES (CSCS) Card on expiry

It is the responsibility of the cardholder to renew their card in a timely manner.

To renew a card you will be expected to provide the following:

  • Any updates of personal information i.e. name, address etc
  • A current passport-sized colour photograph
  • Evidence that you have passed an acceptable health and safety test within the last 2 years
  • The JIB-PMES renewal fee (if applicable)


Download a renewal form here.


If you gain additional qualifications you can update your Registration card.

Please download the correct application form for your new card card options and send it to us together with photocopies of your new certificate(s). We do not normally need a new photo or endorsement. Note: change of a card from Blue to Gold can be made only if a NVQ Level 3 is obtained. If you change your name please send us a copy of your Deed of Change of Name ( Deed Poll ) so that we can issue a new card for you and retain the validity of your existing registration.

You will find our fees here.

Replacing lost cards

We are happy to issue replacements for lost cards.

Please contact us as soon as possible if your card is lost or stolen.

Replacement fee £20

Replacement cards are normally issued within 4 days.